Friday, December 31, 2010

Something blue

Sneak peak on the wedding flowers I worked on to end 2010. More pictures to come soon. As the wedding custom goes,' Something old, something new, Something borrowed, something blue '. The bride chose her something blue to be her bouquet and she had me create bridesmaid posies to match. The chosen flowers were blue hydrangeas, white roses , delphiniums and a splash of lisianthus buds . What a fresh colour theme for a summer Wedding. Happy 2011 to everyone, looking forward to more floral projects this year.

Say it with flowers,

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful combination of flowers
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your visit to "A Creative mom in Dubai" and leaving your lovely comment. I look forward to your visit to Dubai ! Please do get in touch with me and I'll be delighted to be of some help to make your stay comfortable here. Inshallah.
    I love photography just as much !! I might forget to carry lipstick at home but my camera is an essential on me. Maybe because I have children and there are just so so many moments to capture ! I love your flowers. They are simply gorgeous !! The blue with cream and those pearls just make the bouquet so elegant. Please visit my other side which shares all my creativity too. www.doodlebuddies.wordpress.com
    Look forward to your visit to Dubai.
    Regards
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Naush, will visit your other blog and thanks for the offer for Dubai, i'm sure I'll need it . Jazakallah :D

    ReplyDelete